Friday, April 8, 2011

Testing Continues

I'm 33 weeks this week. That's only one month from being considered "full term" which makes me really happy. The closer I get to 37 weeks, the happier I get because if he comes anytime after 37 weeks, he won't be considered a preemie and will have significantly less health issues. The longer he stays in, the healthier he is. I have a hard time waiting now, I really want to have him in my arms and cuddle and kiss him, but I know the longer he stays where he is, the better off he'll be overall.

Standardized testing is still going on, and will be going on until Monday when we have our make up tests for kids who miss. So far there will only be a couple of kids making up tests, which is good. Testing also makes my day go by quicker, and this week has gone much faster than other weeks where my mornings weren't completely non-stop.

No comments:

Post a Comment