Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Testing Begins


Today went by pretty quickly at work, despite not having internet until the end of the day. I had 3 7th graders in my room for testing and I administered their tests. While they were taking the tests, which was in between me reading directions to them, I read Anne of Green Gables, which is one of my all-time favorite books. I got through 100 pages after testing was over for the day, which was pretty good considering I'm not sure what the last book I actually read was. Even though I didn't have any classes today, I still had plenty to do after testing was over with, I'm going to be glad to send everything back on the 15th and be done with it all.

The picture above makes me happy because the frames are in the living room where I can see them every day. The frame on the left was something we found during the move, it's a picture of me at Mount 2004--which was Dan's first one and technically our second date--that I had framed for Dan before we were married. Then there's my favorite picture from our wedding, it hung over our bed in the apartment and will be displayed somewhere prominent once we get settled. The third picture is a framed 3D sonogram. I had gotten the frame for another picture entirely, but I couldn't get the right size printed, so the frame sat empty for a while. Then, after we had the last sonogram, I realized that the prints we got were the perfect size. I framed the one that was the favorite of both of us and Dan's face lit up when he saw it for the first time. It's a cute picture and we say that he looks more like Dan, but has my nose (poor kid!), I'm glad that the frame worked perfectly :)

No comments:

Post a Comment