Sunday, April 24, 2011

Easter

These pictures aren't from today, they're from the beginning of the month when Andy, Jackie, and Jimmy were out here for a visit. Because it's Easter, my mom can get on Facebook again and posted these pictures from the visit. These two were from when everyone came over to our new house and had pizza and hung out (despite our lack of comfortable furniture).

Today, we went to 7:30am Mass because last week's noon Mass wasn't nearly as crowded as this week's would be and was almost too hot for me to sit all the way through. The church hasn't turned their AC on yet (and why should they? It's only April) and the windows and fans can only do so much in a crowded church. 7:30 was a good Mass to go to because it wasn't that crowded, even though it was Easter Sunday. It was still warm, but this week I brought my water bottle with me and that helped a lot. It's been warm all day today, and I've been drinking water constantly. I've noticed that my feet and hands swell up especially on warm days because of the amount of water I'm drinking. When it's cool, and I don't need to drink as much water, I'm more comfortable.

We went over to my parents for dinner and Dan's family came over too along with one of my uncles. My grandmother had an early shower present for us, a bag filled with necessities that we will most definitely use. She gave us diapers, wipes, Desatin, lotion, shampoo, and a couple other things that will be used for sure. She got the idea from Dan's mom who--at our wedding shower--gave us a laundry basket full of cleaning items (detergent, Windex, etc.), all of which we have since used and were glad to have.

No comments:

Post a Comment