Sunday, April 3, 2011

Brissa's New Diggs

Brissa's new spot in the new house :) We didn't have space to keep her cage and her playpen so she just gets the playpen. I got the idea to set up towels outside the playpen to keep her mess confined to her area. I learned at the apartment that she'll just tear the playpen cover apart and it won't do any good. There was a huge, nasty, old carpet left in the house and I commandeered it for Brissa. It's heavy and there's no way she's going to chew/dig all the way through it and because I've set up these towels just out of her reach, I don't have to worry about the mess spreading through the rest of the laundry room. I've checked on her at various points in the day and she seems to be adjusting well, the furnace kicking on or the fridge don't seem to bother her. It'll be interesting to see how she reacts to the washer/dryer.

No comments:

Post a Comment