Thursday, April 28, 2011

Different Symptoms

So at 36 weeks pregnant, I've had some newer symptoms pop up. The heartburn is less frequent now, thankfully, since the baby dropped, and I've been able to eat bigger portions. The swelling has come back in full force and lasts the whole week at work.

This week has been difficult at work, despite having a long weekend preceding it. Since I'm now going to the doctor's office once a week, I'll be making the appointments during the day on Wednesdays and have a day off in the middle of the week so that I'm not doing a whole bunch of driving every week now. Up until this week (and including this week), I've been making my appointments for Tuesdays after school, which means that my mom and I drive separately to school (which is 30 miles from my house) and I drive all the way to Reisterstown (which is 20 miles away from school) and then all the way back home (another 20 miles away from there). Every month, and even every other week wasn't a bad trip, but every week is way too often to be driving that much, especially at rush hour. I will also enjoy being able to relax in the middle of the week and rest. I've been getting less and less sleep, and being able to nap in the middle of the day is a blessed thing to be able to do.

Just for fun, here are some fun facts I found about Baby G ;)

This time next year your baby will be 49 weeks old!

Your baby will start kindergarten in 2016, be old enough to drive a car in 2027, finish high school in 2029, and will graduate from college with the class of 2033, give or take a year. Can you imagine?

No comments:

Post a Comment