Sunday, April 17, 2011

Palm Sunday

The blackout curtains worked really well. At some point, I'll definitely be going back to Target to get another panel for the other window. They blocked out the light but not the sound, the neighbors were running a table saw until at least midnight last night. I know it's not their problem that I go to bed early, but midnight seems pretty late to be running anything that makes lots of noise.

Anyway, we headed up to Ikea to exchange my damaged wardrobe doors (I love Ikea, their return department is so on top of things) and I ended up buying more curtains as well, this time for the living room. On the way home from Ikea, we stopped at Target for another blackout panel for the bedroom. I also got two "holdbacks" for the bedroom curtains so we can easily let light in when we want it. I got Dan to show me how to use our drill and I put them up myself (with a little more help from him). I liked using the drill, I'll have to use it more often to put things together ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment