Monday, April 11, 2011

Belly Progress

It's been a long time since I did my last belly time line so here is another. It's missing several weeks from when I couldn't find my camera (we eventually found it buried under the couch when we took it apart to move).

26 Weeks

29 Weeks

31 Weeks

33 Weeks

It's getting harder and harder to sleep because I have a hard time getting and staying comfortable. I also wake up due to my bladder and heartburn in the middle of the night. Last night I did pretty well, and only woke up once around midnight to use the bathroom and get a snack (snacks help with heartburn) and once before my alarm went off. My mom and I aren't going to school together today and when we drive separate I can get up later. Unfortunately, I couldn't fall back asleep after my first alarm went off so I just got up and have been on Facebook and blogger until now. It's time to go make breakfast and my lunch and head off to work. I cannot wait for Easter Break (which starts next week). Things have finally settled down at the house and I'll be doing my maternity shoot over break, not to mention I didn't get to take a break during Spring Break so I will actually be able to relax also.

No comments:

Post a Comment