Thursday, April 14, 2011

Happiness Is: Kitchen Shelves

We got these shelves and hooks at our trip to Ikea last weekend and today Dan put them up! He sent me pictures on my phone while he was putting them up, so I got to see pictures all the way through. When I got home from work, I put everything on them. The frying pans and saucepan we use all the time, moved the bread to the shelf (it was on top of the toaster), the rice cooker, and the strainer, all in easy reach and I don't have to bend over. I also have a place to hang my lunch bag for work and the spices we use a lot are also in easy reach.

The table will get pushed back against this wall, but we'll still be able to get everything from the shelves when we need them.

And just because I can, my poor swollen feet. They're getting worse, I'm glad it's almost the weekend and I can spend the whole time with my feet up and iced. For whatever reason, my left foot has swollen worse than my right every time. They don't really hurt, although towards the end of today the left was bothering me, but it drives me crazy how puffy they keep getting.

No comments:

Post a Comment