Monday, April 4, 2011

First Day Back


Today was the first day back at work after break and it was busy! I had my three normal classes then I subbed for another class, plus I had lunch and dismissal duty. I was moving almost non-stop the whole day. It was not too bad because it made the day go by faster. Dan finished up at the apartment, got the last few things out and finished up the cleaning, we're officially out of the apartment and into the house!

Once I got home, I made dinner and tried to watch some DVDs, but I was tired so I grabbed my laptop and headed to the bedroom. I attempted to nap but the house faces west and the sun was coming right through our curtains. It was totally cool that I didn't get to nap because Amanda called and I got to talk to her for a while! Then, while I was talking to Amanda, Lyndsay called from California! I got to talk to Lyndsay for almost an hour and that was awesome because we haven't actually talked since before she left for boot-camp in January.

After talking to Amanda and Lyndsay, it was dark out and I got to sleep. It wasn't a nap, I slept until Dan got home from work, talked to him for a bit and went back to bed. I love sleeping.

No comments:

Post a Comment