Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Well if you're going to be so bossy

I've always thought this sign was hilarious for some reason. It's from where 70 East starts to merge with 695. 70 goes from two lanes down to one before it hits 695 and that's where this sign is posted. I feel like there should be signs preceding it that say "Form single lane nnnnnnn......" and then "NOW" when the dotted lines disappear and it's supposed to be one lane.

I had another doctor's appointment today. Everything's great, as usual, thank God. I finally broke 200lbs., I'm at 205--which still isn't bad. My stomach is measuring right on, which means baby is growing as well as he should be. I talked to my doctor about my upcoming glucose test, thankfully the fasting is food only and I can drink water. She was surprised that I'm doing the test after work but glad that I'll be eating a big breakfast before my fast. I stopped at Sonic on my way home again. I got the cheesesteak again, but this time I tried their cheese fries. I should have gotten the Ched'r Poppers, I love those.

Right now, I'm watching Return To Me and balling my eyes out. I love this movie. It's so sweet and Bonnie Hunt is a great storyteller. I'm about to pull the ice cream out of the freezer and have myself a good night in :)

No comments:

Post a Comment