Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Pregnancy in Haiku

Month Seven:
I'm a nice person
But if you touch my belly
One more time, watch out

More paint, this time with the trim! I can't wait until it's done and I can go see it in person...once the fumes have dissipated.

Dan's thoughts on the paint, "When we left yesterday, the paint looked like a 5 year-old did it. Today when we went back and it was dry, the walls actually looked kind of ok."

I told him I didn't care about the quality of the work (well I do a little bit, but they're staying "in the lines" so it's fine), I just need some color on my walls! We're headed back to Home Depot this weekend to look at flooring (I don't think we'll be ordering any yet though) and we also need to get an electrician out to give us a price quote for the work we need done and get that started. I am headed to the house tomorrow to see the paint and show off the new pad to a friend :)

No comments:

Post a Comment