Wednesday, March 30, 2011

CamelBak Groove

Only the coolest, best water bottle ever! It has a water filter in the straw so water filters on its way to your mouth! I found it at Target and couldn't resist (my other water bottle is getting old and leaky anyway) because I like the filtered water from our Brita pitcher, but at work I don't have access to filtered water. This is awesome because any water can be filtered. I also (purposely) knocked it off the chair to see if it would spill or leak (my old one would have) and it didn't! It's also pink, which is pretty much the best thing ever.

We're still moving and packing, packing and moving. The carpet guy is supposed to come and re-measure tomorrow along with the electrician to work on our circuit breaker box and other wiring. I'm glad I was off this week to be able to help pack and stuff, but because it's during the week, we're not able to get much help from other people because they're all working. I think that we'll definitely be all the way out by the weekend so lots of our friends are off the hook ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment