Saturday, January 1, 2011

1-1-11


Andy wanted lunch with his sisters for Christmas and that's just what my sister gave him. We went out to Glory Days (so Sarah could show off our nephew) with Andy, Jackie, me, Sarah, and the baby. It was pretty nice to hang out, eat, and catch up. I haven't seen Andy and Jackie since our wedding more than two years ago, and I hadn't met the baby until they came out! I quite like having the baby around so I can practice a bit ;)


Another first today, Mom's first tattoo! It's been almost a year of coaxing (since February or March when Sarah and I got ours) but she finally said that "when Andy comes visit, I'll think about it" when a summer trip didn't happen, she switched to"when Andy comes to visit, I'll get one." We held her to it and made it our Christmas present to her from the three of us (we thought she might back out if she paid for it herself). She also talked Sarah into getting a similar one (Sarah's is a bit bigger and more intricate) at the same time. Had I not been pregnant, I would have gotten one too. I never thought we'd be spending family time at a tattoo parlor ever, but there we were!

No comments:

Post a Comment