Sunday, January 23, 2011

Lazy Sunday

I finally scanned the ultrasounds from Friday. This one is by far my favorite, the others are just profiles. In this one, his hands are up by his face and he's butt-down with his feet all the way up! I laugh every time I look at this picture, he's already doing high kicks and karate stretches ;) This isn't the first time he's had his hands up there during an ultrasound either, Dan says that he's already keeping his hands up for sparring XD

Today we went to Frederick to visit Dan's friend Darryl from the hospital. His birthday was last week and Dan takes him to lunch for his birthday every year because his family lives out of state. We also went to Wal Mart after lunch because Darryl had some stuff he needed to get and I got my hair cut while they guys walked around. I thought it was a bit risky getting my hair cut at Wal Mart, but it's been shaggy for a while and I've been saying I'm going to get it cut since September or so, it was definitely time. I also figured it would grow back if it was completely horrible. The girl did a good job and I'm quite satisfied with my cut. It's pretty much a shorter version of what I had before, layers in the back and shorter hair towards the front to frame my face. I like having short hair because it's easier to take care of and my face is a short hair face anyway so it's win-win.

No comments:

Post a Comment