Tuesday, January 4, 2011

I get a kick out of you ;)


Our awesome science teacher was going through her closet and found 9 posters in her closet. The former science teacher's wife was pregnant when he was here so I imagine that's what he got the posters for. Anyway, I love them because they give the kids info on what's going on with the baby month-to-month. I've been doing a weekly chart, but I like the big, full sized, color poster and I think the kids will too.


And if I needed another reason to love my dishwasher (which I don't because it's amazing :) ), bending over has been getting more and more difficult as my belly gets bigger. Our counter top dishwasher, being on the counter, is the *perfect* level for me to load and unload it comfortably. When we move, if we have a regular dishwasher, it's going to end up being Dan's job to do the dishes because I won't be bending ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment