Friday, January 14, 2011

Progression Through Cataclysm


It's been a while since I've had a WoW post, so it's time for an update. My healer is getting ready to heal heroics. Currently I've only gone with other guildies as dps, and holding my own I might add, but soon enough I'll have enough healing gear to be able to keep people alive with out mana starvation. I'm half a level away from a second 85 character, my warlock, and have been having fun re-doing all the new stuff. I'm doing quests that I didn't get to before as well as kicking butt and taking names since I know what's coming in the beginning of the new zones.


My bank alt is still wearing her cultist attire from pre-Cata, I liked the outfit so much I never finished the quest line. With all of the new items, cooking recipes, etc., I'm more and more glad about having a bank alt to hold onto all my crap for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment