Monday, February 7, 2011

Floor Seats :)

For the last couple of weeks I've been wondering what I'll do for seating at our awesome, annual retreat, Mount 2000. Typically the majority of the seating is on a gym floor, with enough participants they'll roll out the stadium seating but those seats usually get taken petty quickly and our group tends to be slow walkers and get places last. In past years, it hasn't really been an issue because Dan and I have had similar versions of this folding seat. They are getting old however, and I'm not even sure where we put them since we didn't use them last year. I was planning on going to Target or Wal Mart this week to look for these exact things pictured and I found them, of all places, at 5 Below. If you're not familiar with 5 Below you are missing out! It's a dollar store, essentially, everything is $5 or less. Their stock changes frequently but you can usually snag some really good deals, as I did today. My mom and I went in looking for dry erase markers for her classroom (which they didn't have) and that was when I found these beauties. My plan was to check out Target and if they had had either one of these things I would have been happy, though I probably would have paid double what I did at 5 Below. Total I paid $19 with tax for two of each seat and I couldn't be happier :)

No comments:

Post a Comment