Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Cool "Aunt" Cheryl Has Competition

Orson's bio-Aunt is also buying him some pretty cool stuff. These awesome shoes for example!

This whole outfit is pretty amazing.

I had this package waiting for me when I got home. It drove me nuts that there wasn't a return address on it, I couldn't wait to get inside and get it open!

Turns out it was not things for the baby, my dear friend from work returned my copies of The Office because we haven't had a chance to meet and catch up in person yet! She included a lovely note (which was waterlogged from the melting snow, but the DVDs were wrapped in plastic so they were fine) and I hope we get to catch up in person soon!

Last but not least, Dan came home with this adorable blanket on Monday. It's officially the first thing he's bought for the baby. He went into Toys R Us looking for Nerf guns (his karate school has Nerf days) and ended up in the baby section where he found this incredibly soft blanket. I'm glad to see that if he finds something cute, he's more than willing to buy it. I teased him a bit and said he's totally a dad already because he went into a toy store and came out with something for the baby. I have a hard enough time going into Target or Wal Mart and NOT buying something for the baby :)

2 comments:

  1. Ah, those shoes are just TOO much! I love them!! :o)
    I like the new layout for you page too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I totally loved your layout so I checked out the site you got it from :)

    ReplyDelete