Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Anniversary :)


I couldn't wait to finish school today because Dan and I were going to dinner for our anniversary. Not our wedding anniversary, that's in August, but several anniversaries that take place on the same day.

February 8th 2004 - Our first date
February 8th 2005 - Dan proposed
February 8th 2008 - We officially set the wedding date at the church

This year was especially exciting because we had a third person "joining" us for dinner ;) I gave Dan three choices of restaurants and he chose Outback (which was good because I wanted steak). Normally, I eat my sides and most of my entree and take the rest home. I definitely take some entree home when we get an appetizer. I was somewhat planning on having leftovers to take to school with me for lunch tomorrow. No such luck. I was so hungry, and the food was so good, that I hate half our cheese fries, half the loaf of bread they gave us, all of my baked potato, most of my salad (which is what I normally do at Outback anyway, I eat the part of the salad I like and leave the stuff I don't), and ALL of my steak. By the time we got home, I probably could have eaten more if I wanted to, but I was satisfied for the moment.

Dan and I have a deal about our anniversaries. He does the wedding anniversary and if I do the first date anniversary. That way neither one of us is footing the bill for both, plus Dan thought it would be a bit much to celebrate both now that we're married. I disagreed, especially since it was an anniversary we celebrated for so long before we got married, and that's where the bargain came in ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment