Monday, February 14, 2011

I didn't make lunch!


I ordered hot lunch last week for the last couple weeks of February at school. We only have hot lunch on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays and I didn't order it for all those, just when something sounded particularly good (or what I've seen the kids eating something that smelled really good). Today I got mac & cheese and was even good and got fruit and veggies for my sides. I completely enjoyed having a delicious, nutritious (mostly, I doubt the portions are adult serving sizes) lunch that I didn't have to prepare. The lunches are reasonably priced too and they have special teacher prices which makes it even better. The order form for next month was in my mailbox today and I may just have to order more because it was soooo nice to not have to pack my lunch this morning. I'm looking forward to Wednesday, I ordered a meatball sub :)

I wasn't looking forward to a full week of work after a long weekend retreat, especially since I had gone straight to the mount from work on Friday. But for once I was glad that Monday was my busy day, it made it go by quickly and I have a lot going on this week that should help the time pass. Tomorrow I only have two classes, but I'll be coordinating our school's participation in standardized testing, so that needs some attention during my free time. I'm also working on editing a video (which reminds me that I need to hunt down the serial number for my copy of Final Cut) for the school and that will be taking up my time as well. Then, this coming weekend is a 3 day weekend! I toyed with the idea of working on Saturday, but after this past weekend, I'm glad that I didn't put in for hours, I'm going to be very glad to have 3 whole days to myself. Hopefully some of that time will be spent packing, we'll see how things goes on Wednesday...

No comments:

Post a Comment