Saturday, February 5, 2011

Yarn Obsession


My knitting class is going to start their baby hats this week. We only have two classes left. I started the pattern myself and I'm unsure if we'll have anybody actually finish their hat in two classes. I have one or two students who picked up knitting pretty quickly, one who actually knits at home, and one whose mom knits so she practices at home too. I picked up baby yarn at the store today, which is always a risky venture, I love new skeins of yarn and I have a weakness if they have sale signs up. Thankfully, my impulse buying today was limited to chocolate in the checkout line (Ghirardelli Dark Chocolate & Raspberry, mmm!). I'm keeping my fingers crossed that we can get at least a few hats done by the time we finish class (the trimester ends first week of March, I'm doing knitting again for the third trimester but not everyone will be taking it again).

No comments:

Post a Comment