Monday, May 9, 2011

Looooong Day


Today was super busy, as most Mondays are, but since this was my last Monday, it felt extra full. I had all my normal classes plus a meeting with the principal (regular, bi-weekly meeting), then my normal lunch and dismissal duties. I felt like I barely had a chance to sit down, but that's how I'd prefer my Mondays so that they don't seem to lag on and put a damper on the rest of the week. I came home, watched some TV, and decided "the heck with it" and went to bed early. What made my day was a baby present from one of the 7th grade girls. She gave us a really cute outfit that had puppies on it and some adorable bibs!

Before all that, I posted our old dinning room table and some chairs on Freecycle. I had several responses from people interested so I contacted the first person to get in touch with me and set up a time for them to come pick everything up (tomorrow evening). I do like Freecycle and hope to use it to also get things for the house, not just get rid of things (we really want a grill).

No comments:

Post a Comment