Sunday, May 8, 2011

First Mother's Day


Since Dan took me to dinner last week to avoid the crowds--and so we could have some "just us" time--and I went and got pedicures with Mom and Sarah yesterday, we were able to go have lunch with Dan's family. All the moms got celebrated and there was no overlap :)

After lunch, Dan and I went grocery shopped but first we stopped off at Best Buy for my Mother's Day present. Instead of flowers, Dan will take me to Best Buy and let me pick out a DVD, it's quite and awesome arrangement (although, every once in a great while, I would like flowers). I was super excited to find Duck Tales on DVD and got part of the first season. It's an awesome show from when I was a kid and I can't wait to share it with my son, when he's old enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment