Thursday, May 26, 2011

Atta Boy

Pediatrician appointment today, the follow up to his post-hospital checkup. We have another appointment in two weeks because that will be his one month checkup. He weighed in at 8lbs. 5oz. which is awesome, it means he's not only gaining weight but he's gaining really well. Despite our persistent need to constantly re-latch when feeding (more on that another time), his weight gain means that he is getting what he needs.

I haven't got cabin fever, yet. I still enjoy staying home, although I do miss my students and the people I work with. Every couple of days we run an errand or two and so far that's been enough for me to not feel "stuck" at the house. After the appointment today, we stopped by Target again (we needed a new cable for the printer), and any reason to be out of the house helps. Once my parents open their pool, we'll be hanging out over there a lot--even though it will be several more weeks before I can actually get in the pool.

No comments:

Post a Comment