Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Curtains!

I managed to actually go shopping sans-baby this morning. Joey was sleeping and I was planning on heading to Target to get some rubbermaid containers for organizing, so Dan watched him while I went alone. It felt weird not having Joey with me, I definitely felt like I was missing something. Although, it was nice not lugging the diaper bag around the store. While at Target, I decided to finally get some curtains! Joey's room has actually needed curtains but since we don't really use it regularly yet, it wasn't that big a deal. I got some blackout kids curtains for his room and then these awesome green curtains for the living room. The white curtains I got at Ikea a while back, with the intention of putting them up when I got some color ones to go with them. Joey slept the entire time I was gone, which was pretty awesome. Dan was kind of trapped on the couch though, because sometimes the only way Joey sleeps is on top of someone, but that's generally how my evenings go when he's at work.

And just for fun, a picture of Joey :)

No comments:

Post a Comment