Friday, December 10, 2010

Uber Frustrated.



I have no idea what is going on with Blogger or my phone. First the only way I could upload pictures was via my phone, which I got over because I've been leaving my camera at home and my phone is pretty easy to whip out, snap the picture, then send it off. Now, the only way I can add pictures is via Old Blogger (which is not nearly as easy to use, very bulky and annoying) because whenever I try to send pictures from my phone, they disappear into a mysterious vortex of space and time and never show up on the blog. The only thing that made me happy was the snow we saw at school today. The kids went nuts as I'm sure they always do the first time (or any time) it snows. I'm kind of glad that my two classes were cancelled because I probably wouldn't have gotten any concentration out of them.

The kids had a half day because of parent teacher conferences. Classes were held in the morning as usual but then dismissal started at 12:30pm. My only two classes on Fridays are after lunch, so that meant that I didn't get any classes today, and they were my favorites too :(

No comments:

Post a Comment