Tuesday, December 7, 2010

New Clothes :)

I got paid yesterday, it was also St. Nicholas Day and my mom had bought me some maternity clothes at the thrift store (from Motherhood and Old Navy!). Because it was payday, I splurged a little bit and got myself some more maternity shirts that I can wear to work. I'm getting to the point where regular shirts are too short, not too tight. I am loving how long maternity shirts are. I have a long torso, so normally finding shirts that are my preferred length is difficult. Maternity shirts are the perfect length! I've got a little bit of a bump going, but not so big yet and I still think it's mostly "McDonald's" that I was working off pre-pregnancy. From what I've read, some of it is definitely baby, but I think the stomach is showing more than it would have without the McDonald's...

No comments:

Post a Comment