Thursday, December 23, 2010

Prenatal Yoga :)



I am 18 weeks this week and since school is out and I won't be walking around the mall regularly with my mom, I got a prenatal yoga DVD from Netflix. So far, I like it. It's an hour long, with standing poses, floor work, stretches, and a nice cool down at the end. They have 3 different people in the DVD so you have examples of modifications for all three trimesters and I like that they give you the options. I felt really good after doing it the first time and it definitely feels like it will keep my hip pain at bay if I can work out to it regularly. My pre-baby yoga pants still fit ok (love that elastic waist) and the pink shirt is on that my friend gave me because pink is not her color. It's not meant as a maternity or yoga shirt, but works out very well for both! I love how long the shirt is and even though it's close-fitting, it's not tight or uncomfortable. I also love how my belly looks in it ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment