Monday, December 6, 2010

I think they figured it out ;-)

Had a sweet surprise on my board when I walked into my classroom this morning. Last Friday, the 8th graders offered babysitting after school so parents could go Christmas shopping. I was not needed to supervise so I left at my usual time, a couple of students must have put this on my board after I left. Last week my mom started telling the students and I'm glad it's out now, I don't have to worry about not talking baby stuff while they're around and everything. Today in class they were asking me different things like if we'll find out the sex and when we would find that out, how far along I am, etc. Initially one of the conversations was a short side conversation as the girls trickled in (I have only girl classes Monday mornings), but as soon as everyone realized we were talking about baby stuff, the room got quiet as they tried to listen in. I took their silence as the perfect time to open class with a prayer, it was totally a rockin' morning ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment