Monday, December 20, 2010

Button Up Your Cup



I made this for my grandmother for Christmas. She drinks tea and last year I got her a teabag caddy that she loves, this year I wanted to knit her something and being in the middle of several projects already (one of which is also for Christmas), I needed something I could do quickly. This was the perfect patter, it was fun, interesting, and took me almost no time at all, just a few hours. I'll be making more for other people, it was that fast to knit.



*Update* It is now after Christmas and I have since given my grandmother her mug and cozy and she loved them! I gave them to her Christmas Eve and when I saw her on Christmas, she had already used it 3 times! She is one who likes her tea very, very hot so this was definitely something she will enjoy a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment