Friday, September 17, 2010

Tech geek's Friday night...


Confirmation Retreat is a week from tonight. Last night, we had the parent's meeting and the projector simply wouldn't work, we couldn't show the slideshow :( I took the projector home to play around with it. Sure enough, the problem was with the cable. I'm still not sure what was wrong with the cable the projector (VGA cable) had in the bag, but the VGA cable that I have works with it just fine.

And this is what happens when the other outlets in the house aren't as easy to use as the ones in the bedroom. 500 Days of Summer on the bedroom wall. Joseph Gordon Levitt is my new crush. Still crushing Jensen Ackles from Supernatural, but now he's got competition ;) By "crush", I mean celebrity to load up my Netflix Instant Que with and watch several of their movies/shows in marathon-fashion.

Now, I'm in bed, with When Harry Met Sally on (playing on the regular TV), PJs on, Renn Fest tomorrow...Mom was right, Friday Night feels soooooo good. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment