Saturday, September 4, 2010

Nothing Better Than Family :)

/perfect day
What a gorgeous day for a family get-together for Labor Day weekend. My uncle drove in from Wisconsin (on his Buell bike!) so all four uncles were here. The temperature was perfect--as seen above--with no humidity, even the pool water was warm. My dad had bought some Strongbow (my fav. English cider), The Uncles all had beer, the food was grilled, and it was all good.

Mmm, time for a food coma.

Nonnie talking with a friend of my uncle's.
The beginning part of my day consisted of WoW, knitting, Dexter, and trimming the bun-bun's nails. It was good that I had decided to trim her nails today because I ended up finding out that her bum was...not clean. Whether it's a result of her just hanging out in her litter box or if she had a bout of digestion issues, I'm not sure. She's still not completely clean, but I imagine it's to the point where she can either do it herself now or I'll have to give her a small bath or wipe down at some later date.

Attempting to get the human smell off ;)
My friend's vet will trim rabbit nails for like $8, I need to investigate this with my vet and see if they do something similar. I know my vet has a grooming option, I'm interested to see if that includes rabbits because this is the second time I've trimmed her nails and it's an ordeal for both of us. No fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment