Saturday, September 4, 2010

Here goes nothing!

Yes, I will admit, I completely and totally loved the idea of a friend of a friend's blog and stole it. I love both photography and blogging and with some radical changes happening at this point in my life, it seemed like the absolute perfect idea to keep a record and to keep me sane (or insane, either way). My plan is to take my camera with me everywhere, take all the pictures I can in one day, then upload them, pick one out, and blog! Currently looking for theme ideas, I think I'll start with weekly themes for if I get stuck, but I could go to daily themes too! I also like the idea of having a notebook with me to jot ideas down in for future pictures, I may have to see if I can find a small enough notebook to keep in a pocket or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment