Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Naps

Joey didn't sleep much during the day yesterday. He slept ok last night, we got up a couple of times for feedings but there were definitely several hours in between. We managed to sleep until 9ish this morning. Today was similar to the kind of activity we have been used to these last couple of weeks. Joey did manage to sleep for a big nap during the day and then after Dan went to work, I read aloud to him (from the book I was reading, not a kids book, the whole point was for him to hear my voice) and got him to fall asleep for another big nap. During that nap, I got to nap as well, we slept for around two hours and I felt really good when we got up! Joey started his cluster feedings early, around 8, but now he's sleeping in the same position as the picture above ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment