Friday, June 10, 2011

Week of the 6th

This week was pretty slow. I spent most of my time taking it super easy so I could go to school for the last Mass and last school day ever. My mom and Dan's mom came over to visit a bunch this week to help with Joey so I could rest and even nap if I wanted!

Today was the last ever day of school. It was so bittersweet because while I was coming back and showing off Joey to the people who watched me progress through my pregnancy, it was sad knowing that the school was closing. Lots of parents were there, and there were lots of tears and tissues. I got lots of hugs from the kids and everybody loved Joey (who slept pretty much the entire time, he only woke up to eat). As long as we're feeling up to it, we'll be headed to the final goodbye party on Sunday where anybody ever associated with the school (it's been around for 15 years) has been invited.

No comments:

Post a Comment