Thursday, June 2, 2011

Just the two of us

Today Dan went to hang out with Chris and it ended up being just me and Joey all day long until Dan got home from work. It wasn't too bad, we went and had lunch with Aunt Sarah and then hit up Babies R Us for some diapers and window shades for my car. I also got a cool nursing shirt that I will be wearing a lot this summer.

I also started knitting again! I've been re-watching Bones and in one episode, Angela puts a Mohawk hat on Zach and it made me want one! Not only that, but I looked at it and thought, "I can make that!" so I went on Ravelry and found an easy and fun pattern. I used all yarn and needles that I already had and cast on, it's definitely an easy knit and I'll have no problems working on it during naps or nursing sessions.

The only downside was that pretty much as soon as Dan got home, Joey started his cluster feeding, so I didn't get a minute to myself for a couple hours after Dan got back.

No comments:

Post a Comment