Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Bath Time!

Sunday we went to Mass and lunch with Dan's family and then I got to nap! Yesterday we ventured to the mall where I got a couple of new nursing shirts (summer shirts, yay!) and we tested out putting Joey in our stroller. He's still a little small for it, but will be better once he has better head control. I love our stroller, it's small, light, and super easy to steer.

Today we needed a bath. Joey has a tendency to spit up while he's lying down and the spit-up will end up in his hair. I like giving him a bath and he definitely doesn't seem to mind it at all--which must mean I'm doing it right ;) The green thing is a terrycloth frog that you keep wet so that the baby doesn't get exposed to lots of cold air all at once, it works great and is probably the main reason that Joey likes baths!
Because he's still working on head control, he sometimes slides sideways in his tub and I have to prop him back up again, so cute!

All clean and dry, time for new clothes!

No comments:

Post a Comment