Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Demos, Naps, and Takeout

We managed to get out of the house today! Dan's karate school had a demo team performance at the mall today. I was happy for the change of scenery and Joey was actually awake and appeared to be watching as the students performed. I think he was more watching the black, white, and red blurs that were the students' uniforms, but he was definitely watching something.

My mom came over after work, which is just down the street from our house, and she brought take out! Initially I had planned to make dinner when Dan got home, but I never turn down food I don't have to make ;) Mom stayed for a little while after dinner for some cuddle-time with Joey then she had to go run some errands. Dan ended up coming home not long after that because they had plenty of instructors so he came home early. When Mom came over, I planned on still making dinner when Dan got home because it would have been plenty of time and I would have been hungry again. However, with Dan getting home early, I was still full from my dinner and he made something up just for himself. I'll make stir fry tomorrow either for lunch or dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment