Tuesday, November 23, 2010

I got your back!

My kids make me smile every day. Today, this was the lovely artwork of the 4th grade girls :-)

Baby Update: Went to my 2nd OB appointment today and got to hear the heartbeat! It was such a funny sound, it reminded me of train wheels going over a split in the tracks (where one rail meets another), but soooooo good to hear. I talked to my doctor about my dyshidrosis and she said that it was fine to use the cream I usually use (it's a steroid cream which is why I wanted to ask first) which is awesome and I can finally get rid of these zombie hands! I actually lost 3 pounds from my previous appointment, which is typical for people in their first trimester due to nausea and food aversions, but I need to try to avoid losing weight from here on out. Everything else looks so good that they don't need to see me again until January. My doctor was funny and as we said goodbye, she also said "Happy Thanksgiving, Merry Christmas, and Happy New Year!" lol.  January will be when I also have my 2nd ultra sound and it will be more high tech than what they had in the office (I have to go to a radiology place) to "rule out anomalies" and find out the sex if we want! I still haven't officially decided if I want to find out or not, but I have a feeling I'll get there and won't be able to resist ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment