Monday, November 8, 2010

What to expect

I apologize for the super lameness that is today's picture. Blogger is being a butt and having server issues with uploading pictures from the computer so today's is brought to you by my phone.

I've skimmed through parts of the book and my initial opinion is: just about all of the information is on the internet. Most of what I read in the book, I had read one place or another online at some point in time. It's nice to have it all in one place, and for it to be available if the internet or power goes down, but overall, if you research like crazy about everything going on in your life like I do, most of this is not new information. I'm sure this book was fantastic a few years ago before the internet was as massive as it is now. I'm told that the "First Years" book is more helpful, but we'll see. I didn't have to buy this, which was a plus side. I signed up for a pre-natal program with my health insurance and they sent this to me as a complimentary gift thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment