Sunday, November 7, 2010

Belly - Nothing to show so far.

I wanted to post this just because I can. I'll be taking pictures every week starting now, Week 11, so I can eventually have a time-lapse set of belly pictures! I might be showing a tiny bit, but since this is the first picture I can't really tell. I wasn't going to start taking pictures until I could feel something definite when I press my hand to my stomach. Right now it's just a lot of beer gut I'm trying to work off (or was until the baby decided that fast food was how s/he wanted to start the pregnancy off), and I can feel a little bit when my bladder's full (which incidentally makes for better sonogram images, who knew?), but I don't think you can really see anything yet. Dan told someone that I was starting to show already and that earned him several nights on the couch. I need to get him a pregnant dad book or something because the only way I'd be showing now is if I was under 5 foot and weighed less than a hundred pounds, and even then it wouldn't be much.

I've been wearing baggy clothes mostly, still loving my elastic band to keep my pants comfy! I need to go to Wal Mart and get some more cheap, baggy, nicer shirts to wear to work, I'm running low on options. Also, my boobs are huge. I've already gone up inches and a cup size! I went to Target a week or so ago and bought some new bras off the sale rack (best decision ever), and just to see how it felt, I added a nursing bra to the stack (3 total purchased). I can't tell if it's just way that size fits or if it's because the cups aren't padded and therefore conform to me, but the nursing bra is by far the most comfortable of the bras. I just have to make sure and layer if I want to wear it in the winter, otherwise everyone will know when I'm cold...

No comments:

Post a Comment