Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Good times with old friends!


Megan's in town! We went to college together and she lives in Seattle, I haven't seen her since our wedding in '08 and graduation in '07 before that! We went and got dinner, hung out, did normal people stuff (she went and got some stuff at the grocery store), we picked up right where we left off, like there was no time in between the last time we hung out.

By the way, the Steelers sweatshirt is not mine, I couldn't find my hoodie so I grabbed one of Dan's that I knew he wouldn't mind if I stole. He has another one that's more "broken in" and I'm also not allowed to wash that one during football season. Apparently, I can single-handedly be responsible for the Steelers not getting into the Super Bowl if I wash it. This one, has nothing to do with their season however, so that's ok for me to borrow. *rolls eyes*

No comments:

Post a Comment