Saturday, October 13, 2012

Pumpkin Patch

Today Aunt Cheryl came over for a visit! We haven't seen her in a couple months because she's been away working on a cruise ship! Today she came over and we went to the pumpkin patch! We didn't get anything because I have no desire to carve a pumpkin and also the line for the cash register was long. But we got some super cute pictures of Joey, who was very interested in trying to pick up the "balls" (pumpkins). We used to go to this pumpkin patch when I was little and I hadn't been in years. It definitely felt smaller than I remember, but we didn't go for a hay ride or anything so that could have been part of it, but I doubt it. Joey liked running around and trying to lift the pumpkins, he was generally unsuccessful (until we found the much smaller ones in a box closer to the barn) but that still didn't stop him from trying!


No comments:

Post a Comment