Saturday, October 6, 2012

Baby G 2.0


Tuesday we had a 3D ultrasound back at That's My Baby. Since I went there for the gender deal, the second visit was discounted, I love that even though we're on a budget, we can still sneak a peak at #2's face! Dan and Joey were able to make it, as the appointment was right after work I drove straight there and met them. It took a while to get these pictures because #2 kept putting his foot in his eye! You can sort of tell it's up there in the first set of pictures, he had moved it just enough for us to see his face. Below you can see in a couple pictures below, we also caught him sticking out his tongue!



Joey was entertained for a few minutes by the ultrasound, he recognized that there was a baby on the screen. Then he was more interested in climbing the little step stool to get onto the bed where I was. He didn't want to be on the bed with me, he wanted to go up and down the steps. We have some B&W and 2D pictures too, but I still need to scan them so they'll come later.

Joey at 32w on the left and #2 at 33w on the right, definitely brothers!
There is now a Little Tykes slide in the waiting room and Joey LOVED it!

No comments:

Post a Comment