Friday, March 22, 2013

FO Friday: Just in time for Spring


Just in time for warm weather to come around, I finished my cabled wrist/armwarmers. Yes, these are the very same ones you read about Wednesday. They are that quick. Seeing as I don't know when I'll BO my next FO, enjoy fancy pictures of these mitts :)

I did a few rounds of st st on the thumbs before the 2x2 ribbing. I also only did 6 rounds of ribbing to keep it proportional-looking with the rest of the glove.
Tubular CO looks so good, so professional!
Don't forget to stop by Tami's for more lovely FOs!

5 comments:

  1. Well done on a really great pair of mitts, enjoy wearing them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hopefully there will be a few more days of cold to allow you wear them? I just finished a capelet that I will wear all day to get some use out of it before the cold goes away. Love the cables and color.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome armwarmers. Love the color.

    Here's my FO: http://mibruno.com/terminados-48/

    ReplyDelete
  4. They turned out even more beautifully that I imagined. I really love the color. If your weather is behaving anything like mine, you should be able to get some decent use from these before it warms up. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous yarn! And gorgeous mitts! Although the calendar says Spring, it's still winter here, so maybe you'll get a chance to wear them a couple times yet!

    ReplyDelete