Saturday, December 31, 2011

This Past Year, Summed Up

I knew that no matter how much or little I wrote in December (each month it seems like I post less and less), I HAD to write a "This time last year" post like I did last year. If I write quickly, I can make it in before the new year hits. ;)

This time last year...

-I was still pregnant

-We were still house hunting

-I couldn't have any alcohol

-I had only been knitting for a few months

-I still had two ovaries

-I had a salary/benefits


This year...

-Luke passed away and thus I got my second tattoo when Andy was here on leave

-We had our first baby!

-We bought our first house!

-I had my first-ever surgery

-We paid off our cars with money leftover from the house

-I'm back to working hourly, Dan's still job hunting


I just got back from a New Year's Eve party at Theo's parents' house, she's here on leave and has to go back tomorrow. I went to the party for a bit to hang out with her one last time before she flies home in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment