Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Eat mor chikin

Joey's going to be a Chik-fil-a Cow for Halloween courtesy of Momma Marlene and her absolutely adorable costume find. If we get to go to this year's Men in Black game, Joey will wear this because the fill size Chik-fil-a cow will be there and we want pictures of them together! I'm totally going to make a cardboard sign to go with the costume. I'm hoping to velcro it to the back, either way I've got a ton of leftover cardboard from retreat.

I'd love to go to the MIB game this year, last year's was lots of fun. We had just announced our pregnancy and this year I'll have a 5 month old to bring along! I still can't believe how quickly time has gone and how much has happened since I started this blog last year. I'm definitely glad I started it because I look back at all the details I had so quickly forgotten about about and I'm happy that I wrote them down. Especially the pregnancy and stuff with Joey since that and buying the house are kind of really big things that happened in my life. I get to look back and see how I've changed and how I'm still the same person I've always been.


Yeah, I'm really glad I started (and kept up with) this project :)

No comments:

Post a Comment