Wednesday, January 2, 2013

2012

I'm a day late with my annual New Year 's Eve post, but close enough right?

This time last year:

-Joey wasn't walking or talking

-I wasn't even pregnant with Noah yet

-I was still working part time

-I tackled my first big lace project (ended up finishing it on my birthday)


This past year:

-I have a toddler AND a 6-week-old

-Joey is walking and talking, he has a sense of humor and points out things he sees

-Noah is awake for longer periods and is starting social smiles

-We got a dog and she'll be back living with us sometime after I go back to work

-I'm back to full time with a salary and vacation/sick days

-We lost a dear friend from church but rejoice that she's no longer in pain and can watch over us


We had such a great year and I'm so thankful for our family and friends. The love and support has been a wonderful blessing, I don't know where we would be without it! I can't wait to see what 2013 brings for us, Happy New Year!









No comments:

Post a Comment