Thursday, December 13, 2012

Knitting Bucket List

As I sit here and rock Noah to sleep (eventually please??), I'm looking at pictures of my past knitting projects and wondering if there's any kind of "bucket list" out there for knitters of things every knitter "should" learn or do. I'm finding diddly squat other than Pinterest boards and blog posts. So, here's another blog post with my personal knitting bucket list:

1. Knit a sweater











2. Knit a sweater that I'll actually wear more than twice - cardigan in progress, that's a sweater!

3. Knit a scarf














4. Knit myself a scarf - need to just suck it up and finish one

5. Learn how to do cables











6. Learn how to do lace











 7. Knit a shawl














8. Knit a pair of mittens













9. Knit a pair of socks - I knit two Christmas stockings, that's a pair!

10. Knit myself a pair of socks

11. Actually finish knitting something for my kids

12.Knit a blanket


































13.Knit a hat


























14. Learn how to do stripes - see previous pictures, I love stripes!

15. Finish a colorwork project

16. Quit my job and open a yarn store - I wish!

17. Learn how to double-knit




















 
More later, the baby's finally sleepy and so am I!

No comments:

Post a Comment